The Resource Among the wicked : a Kate Burkholder novel.
- Among the wicked : a Kate Burkholder novel.
- Title remainder
- a Kate Burkholder novel.
- Statement of responsibility
- Linda Castillo
- trueFamily secrets
- Detective and mystery stories
- Amish -- New York (State) -- Fiction
- trueElectronic books
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- Undercover operations
- Murder -- Investigation
- trueMurder -- Ohio
- Women police chiefs -- Ohio -- Fiction
- trueThrillers and suspense
- Undercover operations -- Fiction
- trueSmall town life -- Ohio
- Burkholder, Kate (Fictitious character)
- Women police chiefs
- Burkholder, Kate (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- trueUndercover operations
- truePolice chiefs
- trueAmish -- Ohio
- trueBurkholder, Kate (Fictitious character)
- trueAmish Country, Ohio
- Detective and mystery fiction
- New York (State)
- Chief of Police Kate Burkholder is called upon by the sheriff's department in rural, upstate New York to assist on a developing situation that involves a reclusive Amish settlement and the death of a young girl. Unable to penetrate the wall of silence between the Amish and "English" communities, the sheriff asks Kate to travel to New York, pose as an Amish woman, and infiltrate the community. Kate's long time love interest, State Agent John Tomasetti, is dead set against her taking on such an unorthodox assignment, knowing she'll have limited communication - and even less in the way of backup. But Kate can't turn her back, especially when the rumor mill boils with disturbing accounts of children in danger. She travels to New York where she's briefed and assumes her new identity as a lone widow seeking a new life. Kate infiltrates the community and goes deep under cover. In the coming days, she unearths a world built on secrets, a series of shocking crimes, and herself, alone ... trapped in a fight for her life
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Kate Burkholder
- Series volume
- [bk. 8]
- Target audience
ContextContext of Among the wicked : a Kate Burkholder novel.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Among the wicked : a Kate Burkholder novel.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/IBgRWuwR8lQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/IBgRWuwR8lQ/">Among the wicked : a Kate Burkholder novel.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>