The Resource The Mouse and the Motorcycle
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle
- Statement of responsibility
- Beverly Cleary
- In this imaginative adventure from Newbery Medal?winning author Beverly Cleary, a young mouse named Ralph is thrown into a world of excitement when a boy and his shiny toy motorcycle check in to the Mountain View Inn. This timeless classic now features a foreword written by New York Times bestselling author Kate DiCamillo, as well as an exclusive interview with Beverly Cleary herself. When the ever-curious Ralph spots Keith's red toy motorcycle, he vows to ride it. So when Keith leaves the bike unattended in his room one day, Ralph makes his move. But with all this freedom (and speed!) come a lot of obstacles. Whether dodging a rowdy terrier or keeping his nosy cousins away from his new wheels, Ralph has a lot going on! And with a pal like Keith always looking out for him, there's nothing this little mouse can't handle. Correlates to the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts
- Delaware Diamonds (book award), Intermediate (Grades 3-5), 1996.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 1983.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 1969.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 1975.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas), 1968.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Ralph the mouse
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Mouse and the Motorcycle
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Mouse and the Motorcycle
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/Mb-vWIt60QA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/Mb-vWIt60QA/">The Mouse and the Motorcycle</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>