The Resource In the woods.
- In the woods.
- Statement of responsibility
- Tana French
- Children -- Crimes against
- trueElectronic books
- truePolice procedurals
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- Ireland -- Dublin
- trueMurder investigation
- Psychological fiction
- Murder -- Investigation
- truePsychological suspense
- Children -- Crimes against -- Fiction
- truePsychological fiction
- trueGirl murder victims
- Detective and mystery stories
- trueCold cases (Criminal investigation)
- Detective and mystery stories
- trueDublin, Ireland
- trueCrimes against children
- Mystery fiction
- Detectives -- Ireland | Dublin -- Fiction
- Homicide -- Investigation -- Fiction
- The debut novel of an astonishing voice in psychological suspense As dusk approaches a small Dublin suburb in the summer of 1984, mothers begin to call their children home. But on this warm evening, three children do not return from the dark and silent woods. When the police arrive, they find only one of the children gripping a tree trunk in terror, wearing blood-filled sneakers, and unable to recall a single detail of the previous hours. Twenty years later, the found boy, Rob Ryan, is a detective on the Dublin Murder Squad and keeps his past a secret. But when a twelve-year-old girl is found murdered in the same woods, he and Detective Cassie Maddox?his partner and closest friend?find themselves investigating a case chillingly similar to the previous unsolved mystery. Now, with only snippets of long-buried memories to guide him, Ryan has the chance to uncover both the mystery of the case before him and that of his own shadowy past. Richly atmospheric, stunning in its complexity, and utterly convincing and surprising to the end, In the Woods is sure to enthrall fans of Mystic River and The Lovely Bones . From the Hardcover edition
- Anthony Award for Best First Novel, 2008.
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best First Novel by an American Author, 2008.
- Macavity Award for Best First Mystery Novel, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Dublin Murder Squad novels
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of In the woods.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work In the woods.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/N9RkGR51wKI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/N9RkGR51wKI/">In the woods.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>