The Resource The brass verdict.
- The brass verdict.
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael Connelly
- Bosch, Harry -- Fiction
- Electronic books
- Lawyers -- Crimes against -- Fiction
- truePolice -- Los Angeles, California
- trueHaller, Mickey (Fictitious character)
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- trueMurder investigation
- trueMcEvoy, Jack (Fictitious character)
- trueCrimes against lawyers
- trueLos Angeles, California
- trueVietnam veterans
- trueTrials (Murder)
- trueBosch, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Legal stories
- Police -- California | Los Angeles -- Fiction
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction
- trueDetectives -- Los Angeles, California
- Mystery fiction
- trueLegal thrillers
- trueDefense attorneys
- When Hollywood lawyer Jerry Vincent is murdered, Mickey Haller (of "The Lincoln Lawyer" fame) inherits his biggest case yet: the defense of Walter Elliott, a prominent studio executive accused of murdering his wife and her lover. But as Haller prepares for the case that could launch him into the big time, he learns that Vincent's killer may be coming for him next. Enter Harry Bosch. Determined to find Vincent's killer, he is not opposed to using Haller as bait. But as danger mounts and the stakes rise, these two loners realize their only choice is to work together.--Jacket
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 2009.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Harry Bosch mysteries
- Mickey Haller novels
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of The brass verdict.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The brass verdict.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/QAGo_aWSkm0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/QAGo_aWSkm0/">The brass verdict.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>