The Resource What's in your mind today?
- What's in your mind today?
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Louise Bladen ; illustrated by Angela Perrini
- Title variation
- What is in your mind today
- trueEmotions in children
- Instructional and educational works
- Meditation -- Juvenile literature
- Mindfulness (Psychology)
- Mindfulness (Psychology) -- Juvenile literature
- trueSelf-help psychology for children
- trueStress management
- trueThought and thinking
- trueWorry in children
- Picture books
- trueAnxiety in children
- Children who struggle with negative thoughts may wonder how to make them go away. In this guided, illustrated meditation for kids, author Louise Bladen offers a simple mindfulness practice, not to banish bad thoughts, but to feel calm in the midst of thoughts that come and go. Children will learn how to breathe and center themselves in their bodies, find different ways to think about their positive and negative thoughts, and ultimately learn that they have the ability to feel calm and at peace no matter what kinds of thoughts happen to be in their mind at any particular moment
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of What's in your mind today?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What's in your mind today?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/TI86f7xfKeA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/TI86f7xfKeA/">What's in your mind today?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>