The Resource Mama's boy
- Mama's boy
- Statement of responsibility
- ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- "When her son is accused of a violent crime, church first lady Gloria Jones finds herself battling his prosecutor--as well as her own inner demons--to save him in this drama-filled novel from bestselling, award-winning author ReShonda Tate Billingsley. Gloria Jones is living a mother's worst fear. There's a massive manhunt for her son after a regular night out with friends escalated into the fatal shooting of a police officer. Her husband, esteemed minister Elton Jones, is humiliated by the news, complicating an already strained relationship with his son. And everyone in Jasper, Texas, a town already ripe with racial tension, is up in arms. But the killer they're searching for isn't the son Gloria knows, and now she must decide whether to turn him in or help him run. As the seventeen-year-old battles for his life, Gloria turns to the woman hell bent on bringing him to justice--prosecutor Kay Christiansen. Kay has built a solid record putting criminals behind bars and now, as she's about to ride the record to the city's top spot--Mayor of Houston--this new case could threaten everything she's worked for. But a mother's love knows no boundaries, and Gloria will have to face an ugly past and tackle painful secrets in an effort to save her son"--
- Library Journal Best Books 2015
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2015.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Mama's boy
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mama's boy
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/VNn8qFHvEss/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/VNn8qFHvEss/">Mama's boy</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Chattahoochee Valley Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...