The Resource Diary of a wimpy kid : hard luck.
- Diary of a wimpy kid : hard luck.
- Title remainder
- hard luck.
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Hard luck
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- trueBest friends
- trueBooks to movies
- trueBullying and bullies
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction
- Diary fiction
- trueDiary novels
- trueDiary writing
- trueDiary writing for children
- trueElectronic books
- trueFirst person narratives
- Fortune -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- trueIllustrated books
- trueMiddle school students
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- Greg Heffley's on a losing streak. His best friend, Rowley Jefferson, has ditched him, and finding new friends in middle school is proving to be a tough task. To change his fortunes, Greg decides to take a leap of faith and turn his decisions over to chance. Will a roll of the dice turn things around, or is Greg's life destined to be just another hard-luck story?
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Diary of a wimpy kid : hard luck.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Diary of a wimpy kid : hard luck.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/Ywxzia-qfz4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/Ywxzia-qfz4/">Diary of a wimpy kid : hard luck.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>