The Resource "T" is for Trespass.
- "T" is for Trespass.
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- Title variation
- T for trespass
- trueMillhone, Kinsey (Fictitious character)
- trueElder abuse
- trueSanta Teresa (Calif. : Imaginary place)
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- trueWomen private investigators
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueIdentity theft
- A miser and a hoarder, Gus Vronsky is so crotchety that after he takes a bad fall, his only living relative is anxious to find him some hired help and get back home as soon as she can. In an effort to help, Gus's neighbor, private investigator Kinsey Millhone, runs a check on an applicant for the job, Solana Rojas. Social Security, driver's license, nursing certification: It all checks out. And it sounds like she did a good job for her former employers. So Kinsey gives her the thumbs-up, figuring Gus will be the ideal assignment for this diligent, experienced caregiver. And the real Solana Rojas was indeed an excellent caregiver. But the woman who has stolen her identity is not, and for her, Gus will be the ideal victim..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Kinsey Millhone mysteries
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of "T" is for Trespass.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "T" is for Trespass.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/b8kE8LZpSpg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/b8kE8LZpSpg/">"T" is for Trespass.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>