The Resource Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
- Statement of responsibility
- Chris Grabenstein
- Title variation
- Escape from Mister Lemoncello's library
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncellos library
- Kyle Keeley is the class clown, popular with most kids, (if not the teachers), and an ardent fan of all games: board games, word games, and particularly video games. His hero, Luigi Lemoncello, the most notorious and creative gamemaker in the world, just so happens to be the genius behind the building of the new town library. Lucky Kyle wins a coveted spot to be one of the first 12 kids in the library for an overnight of fun, food, and lots and lots of games. But when morning comes, the doors remain locked. Kyle and the other winners must solve every clue and every secret puzzle to find the hidden escape route. And the stakes are very high. In this cross between Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and A Night in the Museum, Agatha Award winner Chris Grabenstein uses rib-tickling humor to create the perfect tale for his quirky characters. Old fans and new readers will become enthralled with the crafty twists and turns of this ultimate library experience
- Agatha Award for Best Children's or Young Adult Mystery, 2013.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2014
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 4-6, 2015.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Chapter Books, 2015.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 2017.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2015.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2016.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 2016.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades 4-6, 2016.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2015.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2015.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division I (Grades 3-5), 2016.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 2015.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Sixth-Eighth Grade, 2016.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2016.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Elementary School, 2016.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Mr. Lemoncello's library
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/dxWNAnmpKX4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/dxWNAnmpKX4/">Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>