The Resource Banksy : art breaks the rules!
- Banksy : art breaks the rules!
- Title remainder
- art breaks the rules!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Hettie Bingham
- Title variation
- Banksy breaks the rules
- Banksy -- Juvenile literature
- Graffiti -- England -- Juvenile literature
- trueGraffiti artists
- Graffiti artists
- Graffiti artists -- England -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- Juvenile works
- trueStreet art
- Street art
- Street art -- England -- Juvenile literature
- trueArt and politics
- Who is Banksy? One of the most famous street artists, he has managed to keep his identity a secret ever since his work first got noticed in the 1990s. He is known for his subversive stencil art that is often political and has a dark sense of humour. Today, he is world-famous, not only for his art, but also for his exhibitions, film work and books. Find out all there is to know about the man behind the pseudonym: what we know about Banksy's childhood, what inspires him and how he went from local graffiti artist to global fame. Have a go at the Banksy quiz and find out about his most famous artworks and stunts. A fantastic resources for biography based project work; full glossary and index included. Each title in the Real-life Stories series looks at a celebrity who is at the top of their game and the height of their career. We take a look at how they got to where they are today, what their daily life is like and where they are going next
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Real-life stories
- Target audience
ContextContext of Banksy : art breaks the rules!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Banksy : art breaks the rules!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/oGVZUolf_BA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/oGVZUolf_BA/">Banksy : art breaks the rules!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>