The Resource Toriko, 28, The tiger's tears!!
- Toriko, 28, The tiger's tears!!
- Title number
- Title part
- The tiger's tears!!
- Statement of responsibility
- story and art by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro ; [translation, Christine Dashiell ; Weekly Shonen Jump lettering, Erika Terriquez ; graphic novel touch-up art & lettering, Elena Diaz ; design, Matt Hinrichs ; editor, Hope Donovan]
- Title variation
- Tiger's tears!!
- Hunting -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Dangerous animals
- Comic books, strips, etc
- Graphic novels -- Japan -- Translations into English
- trueTranslations -- Japanese to English
- trueCooking contests
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueGourmet cooking
- Dangerous animals -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Graphic novels
- trueGourmet food industry and trade
- trueFantasy comics
- trueScience fiction comic books, strips, etc
- Food -- Comic books, strips, etc
- "While searching for the tastiest foods imaginable, Gourmet Hunter Toriko travels the world with his bottomless stomach, facing every beast in his way. Ichiryu, head of the IGO, and Midora, head of the nefarious Gourmet Corp., were once like brothers under the tutelage of Gourmet God Acacia, but now they are bitter rivals locked in a mortal combat of chopsticks vs. tongue. We take a trip hundreds of years into the past to see just what went wrong when Gourmet God Acacia's three disciples Ichiryu, Jiro and Midora trained alongside their mentor, Acacia, and God Chef Froese to turn Midora into the monster he is today."--P.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T for teen
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Shonen Jump manga
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Toriko, 28, The tiger's tears!!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Toriko, 28, The tiger's tears!!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/p7IwzXKfTAw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/p7IwzXKfTAw/">Toriko, 28, The tiger's tears!!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>