The Resource Bury your dead (Large Print)
- Bury your dead (Large Print)
- Statement of responsibility
- Louise Penny
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character)
- truePolice -- Quebec (Province)
- truePolice procedurals
- trueVillages -- Quebec (Province)
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- trueMurder investigation
- Quâebec (Province) -- Fiction
- Murder -- Investigation
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Large type books
- trueCanadian fiction
- Large type books
- Police -- Quâebec (Province) -- Fiction
- trueWinter carnivals
- Mystery fiction
- trueMurder suspects
- trueGamache, Armand (Fictitious character)
- trueQuebec (Province)
- It is Winter Carnival in Quebec City. Chief Inspector Armand Gamache has come not to join the celebration but to recover from an investigation gone wrong. But death is inescapable, even in the Literary and Historical Society, where an obsessive historian's quest for the remains of the founder of Quebec, Samuel de Champlain, ends in murder. Could a secret buried for 400 years be so dreadful that someone would kill to protect it?
- Member of
- Agatha Award for Best Novel, 2010.
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Arthur Ellis Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Dilys Award, 2011.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2011.
- RUSA Reading List, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Chief Inspector Gamache novel
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bury your dead (Large Print)
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bury your dead (Large Print)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/sSbrospwYTk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cvlga.org/resource/sSbrospwYTk/">Bury your dead (Large Print)</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.cvlga.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cvlga.org/">Chattahoochee Valley Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>